RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it,credit your account or refund you subject to the below terms.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Returns and Refund policy by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
Any cancelled orders on Arctichome online store will be subject to a 0% ADMIN CHARGE. We reserve the right to cancel any order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the our standards. Should we exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund.
Any questions regarding the standard and quality of products bought by the user can be sent to us via email@example.com
Conditions for Returns
- You have 10 DAYS TO RETURN YOUR ITEM.
- Log a return by emailing us at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your order number and reason to return.
- Only damaged items may be returned.
Damaged Items Conditions and Process:
If you wish to return your item due to it being damaged, please contact us. We will not send you damaged goods, the only way it can be damaged is with the couriers.
- If you do wish to return the product you will have to pay for the courier/postal fees to send the item back to us.
- Once we have received and inspected the product, we will process your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
- If no fault is found with the product, we will send it back to you and charge you for the courier/postal fees.
- If fault is found, we will either refund you or give you store credit.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether. We will refund your courier cost once your return has been processed.
Questions regarding returns or refunds should be sent to us at (email@example.com).
IF YOU HAVE PRE-ORDERS, KEEP THIS CLAUSE.
Our products are pre-ordered items. Pre-orders are orders that you place for products that are not in stock that we order as per order received. Once we have all orders and payments in for pre-order, we will order from our suppliers and your item/s will be shipped to you once we receive it.)
When it comes to our pre-order products, we have to take the exchange rate into account. Sometimes our suppliers also have price increases and we have to increase our pricing.
If you have ordered a pre-order item before the increase in price, do not worry as you will not need to pay any more towards your order.
If your pre-order item has not yet been ordered with our suppliers, we will gladly refund you or provide you with store credit. If, however, the order has already been placed with our suppliers we cannot refund you, as the item you purchased was ordered specifically for you.